You are here
- 1/2 lb. salmon, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, plus more as needed
- 3/4 cup olive oil, plus more for sautéing shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Cilantro, finely chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put salmon in nonreactive bowl and cover with lime juice. Let marinate for 30 minutes. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and shrimp and sauté until shrimp is cooked through (two to three minutes). Remove from heat.
Drain salmon and place in glass bowl with garlic, sautéed shrimp, tomato, avocado, cilantro, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add more lime juice, if desired. Thoroughly combine.