1) Basic: Every gal needs an easy-wear pair that translates from gym to office to happy hour. These sterling silver earrings do the job with a pop of striking red. $16 at HandPicked
2) Hipster: Neutral in color, bold in style, these large sunburst button earrings by Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow 1960 combine 14K gold-plate with a khaki leather inlay.
$28.50 at LUNA
3) Vintage: These oversize studs hail from the carefully curated array of vintage accessories Jamie Lin Snider selects for her avant-garde boutique. Need we say more? $32 at JLINSNIDER
4) Exclusive: Ladies of any age can add sparkle to cocktail attire with these antique-inspired rhinestone earrings from BCBG’s Socialite Collection. $48 at BCBG
5) Splurge: Greet the season with these luxurious blooms, made of colored agate centered by grey pearls, accented by diamonds, and set in 18K gold. $2,475 at Croghan’s Jewel Box