1. Naadam cashmere turtleneck, $360 at Out of Hand
2. Jahde Leather Atelier ”Hampton” wristlet in ”lilac,” $250 at jahdemade.com.
3. Elizabeth Stuart handmade Italian glass tumbler, $25 at Elizabeth Stuart
4. CND Vinylux long wear polish in ”Down by the Bay,” $10 at The Woodhouse Spa & Boutique
5. Fritz Porter x MGH Discovered Art Hip Out by Ruth Opper (gouache on paper, 18 x 15 inches, c. 1950) $1,300 at Fritz Porter
6. Happy Habitat windowpane throw in ”lilac,” $165 at Meadow Blu
7. Brighten Your spirit—and your look—with Pantone’s Color of the Year, ”Very Peri,” chosen for its ”spritely, joyous attitude and dynamic presence that encourages creativity and imaginative expression.” The periwinkle hue is cropping up in clothing and accessories, for both body and home, such as these leather tassel earrings ($45 at penelopedesignstudio.com) designed by Sarah Kay Yawney of Penelope Design Studio.