CHARLESTON WEDDINGS MAGAZINE // CHARLESTON FASHION WEEK // CHARLESTON MAGAZINE CLUB // CHARLESTON GRIT
(from left) stella & dot; Brackish Bow Ties; and REEDS Jewelers. (Photographs courtesy of the vendors.)
March 15, 2013
Get Ready to Be Blown Away!
With just over a week before doors open, Charleston Weddings Magazine’s Spring Bridal Show announces its bells and whistles
written by Melissa Bigner
So we told you earlier this week about the goodies that are coming your way if you attend our March 23 Spring Bridal Show. But now? Here’s a sneak peek at what attendees will experience in addition to the six fantastic runway shows.
• A surprise musical guest. Hint: The 25-member crew has a proclivity for harmonies and flash mobbing.
• Random Acts of Swag. Conducted by Charleston Weddings magazine and our sister blog, The Wedding Row, this giveaway gifts show attendees who follow @CharlestonWeddings on Instagram with scores of high-quality prizes (think Tervis cups, Sociale Mocktails, vintage jewelry, and much more) throughout the event.
• Complimentary makeup touchups courtesy of CosBar
• A lounge from presenting sponsor Gathering Floral + Event Design where attendees can get tips from event planner Heather Barrie
• Shopping with vendors like mac & murphy, REEDS Jewelers, The Shops at Charleston Place, stella & dot, and Brackish Bow Ties
• Gift bags with treats and coupons from area vendors, plus goodies from Laura Ashley
• Real-life short films, including a Charleston Weddings magazine fashion shoot film by Jonathan Balliet; “love story” movies by amelia + dan; and video save-the-dates plus actual wedding days shot by Film Anywhere Productions.
Click here for tickets!