You are here
Let the little ones at your wedding craft your thank you stationery
Thank You Cards*
You will need:
- Blank Stationery
- Bag of pre-cut decorations
- Bottle of Glue
- Stamp with the couple’s new address (optional)
- Give each child a set of blank stationery, including cards and envelopes.
- Let them glue pre-cut decorations—hearts, your initials, fun designs—to the letters.
- Ask them to stamp the blank envelopes with your new address.
- Show them how to bind the new stationery sets together with bakers twine.
* Place the materials and instructions for this craft on the kids’ table at your wedding and the wee guests can make your thank you notes for you. Appoint an older child to supervise.