Do It Yourself: Let the Countdown Begin
Local stationers mac & murphy create an easy way to countdown to your anniversary
365 Paper Chain*
You will need:
- Patterned paper and colored card stock
- Paper cutter
- Double-sided adhesive or gel glue
1. Using a ruler and pencil, mark and cut paper into 8 ¼ x 1 ¼-inch strips.
2. Start with the first strip of paper and Place double-sided adhesive or glue about 1/2 an inch from the end of one of the strips of paper. Loop opposite end over and secure to create a ring.
3. Pick up second piece of paper and loop it through first completed ring. Repeat securing process.
4. Repeat 363 more times.
* Place the materials and instructions for this craft on a kids’ table at your wedding and the wee guests can make this anniversary chain for you. Appoint an older child to supervise. Bonus: Ask children to write something sweet or silly on some of the links.