My Top 5 Style Swap Faves & Return to the '80s Vlog!
Come Swap With Me!
Ok, fashion mavens, it's time again for the biggest budget friendly wardrobe trading party of the year!
Yes, Style Swap presented by AesthetiSpa returns to Charleston this Tuesday, April 13th at McCrady's from 7 to 9pm with more goods and fashion games! Yours truly will once again Emcee (I love this gig) with other special guests Candy Shop Vintage, Cavortress, Taashki Handbags and makeup artist Andrew Peterson who will be on hand to spruce us up at the Beauty Station. So... I thought I would tell you my personal top 5 official favorite reason this eco-friendly style bash is a must to attend:
1. Style Swap mavens Jess James and Katie Kern have added a Couture Corner for high-end designer swapping! On that note, let's not forget- VINTAGE!
2. Sweet treats by Cupcake and Wildflour to pair with Firefly Sweet Tea.
3. Swag bags filled with goodies from Chanel, Cottage Aroma Bella + more!
4. Gorgeous CFW Model, DJ CMNDer will be spinning the sounds for this ultra stylish affair.
5. Center for Women, a local Charleston non-profit empowering women to succeed everyday – professionally and personally, will benefit from your support of this event. Now that's glam- go buy your ticket!
Bonus Fave- Nevelin y Renee by Mike Grady will debut at Style Swap with fresh new headpiece collection for the spring!
Just bring 1 gently worn fashionable (designer + vintage) item (on hanger) and 1 accessory. Ticket and party info here: www.styleswap.net. The first 50 women to purchase tickets online receive VIP Swapping Status (aka: you get to shop 10 minutes before everyone else!!) Tickets sell for $20 at the door, $15 online.
Now come swap with me!
RETURN TO THE '80S!
Saturday night Charleston's "Cool Kids" went back to the '80's at the Music Farm for an evening of throw back style hosted by Nightvizzion Entertainment. Watch as I capture some great '80s fashion, amazing fun and an insane amount of dancing. Really, the moves were out of control in the best possible way. It's amazing what an '80s party will do to people's dance floor inhibitions and style! Can't wait for the next one- yes this is a four part series so start going through your wardrobe archives now!