Lowcountry Potato Salad
- 3 1/2 lbs. new potatoes, rinsed and cut into quarters with skin on
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups crisp celery, chopped
- 8 eggs, boiled and quartered
- 3/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, freshly chopped
Place potato quarters in saucepan with cold, salty water and boil eight to 10 minutes or until tender (you should barely be able to pierce the potato with a fork). Drain potatoes and chill for one hour.
Combine all ingredients and toss. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.