Individual whose pro-bono creative input—from designing logos to developing a fundraising campaign to devising workshops and programs to planning events—has been integral to the success of a local nonprofit
Past Creative Talent Award Winners:
Tara Guerard, Tara Guerard Soirée (2011)
Rawle Murdy Associates (2009)
Denise Barto, All Occasions event rentals (2008)
Gil Shuler, graphic designer (2007)
Jeff Taylor, Cognetix marketing (2006)
Norman LoRusso, photographer (2005)
Your nomination letter should include:
• Your name and contact info
• Nominee’s name and contact info
• Please name the category for which you are nominating this person in the subject line of the e-mail as well as on the nomination letter itself.
• A minimum of 400 words detailing how this person has given generously of his/her time and talent to a specific nonprofit and how his/her work has benefitted the organization and the community.
• Please attach images, if you have them, that help illustrate your nominee’s charitable works.
All nominations will be reviewed by a panel, including staff from Charleston magazine, the Coastal Community Foundation, past award winners, and other community members.
Deadline for nomination is Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 11:59 EST.