Business or organization that promotes charitable activities via its employees, members, or customers. Finalists will be chosen by the number of people involved, the effort exerted in creating a philanthropic culture, the total amount of money and/or awareness raised, and by the innovation shown in the effort.
Past Business Winners:
Charleston School of Law (2011)
Hulsey Law Group (2009)
Blackbaud, Inc. (2008)
Dixon Hughes, PLLC (2007)
The Muhler Company (2006)
Lucey Mortgage (2005)
Your nomination letter should include:
• Your name and contact info
• Nominee’s name and contact info
• Please name the category for which you are nominating this person in the subject line of the e-mail as well as on the nomination letter itself.
• A minimum of 400 words detailing how this business or organization has developed a culture of giving, promoting charitable activities via its employees, members, or customers and their efforts have benefitted nonprofit organizations and the community at large
• Please attach images, if you have them, that help illustrate your nominee’s charitable works.
All nominations will be reviewed by a panel, including staff from Charleston magazine, the Coastal Community Foundation, past award winners, and other community members.
Deadline for nomination is Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:59 EST.