You are here
Style & Shop
- A brief history of Hampton Park’s Sunken Gardens
- The CSO holds a young musicians’ competition
- A local startup is hitting it big with vibrant vessels serving people and pooches alike.
- Our taste-and-tell guide to some of the latest food and beverage openings in Charleston
- 1219 Savannah Hwy. (843) 225-1717 ilovetheglassonion.com
- Container gardens aren’t just for pretty blooms—you can put them to work for your taste buds, too! Garden editor Joan McDonald creates three beautiful and edible combinations, sharing a... Read More
- A new exhibit explores the art of wood turning
- Daylily afficionados from all over the globe turn to Browns Ferry Gardens for the stunning hybrids they debut year after year
- Speaking with poet, teacher, and Holy City Youth Slam founder Matthew Foley
- A new text traces Southern drinking—and debunks a few myths along the way
- Speaking with Jim Martin of Compost in My Shoe
- This Spring, Chanel presented a dare-to-bare take on lightweight denim that we translated for everyday with a patchworked dress, plus a more wearable version of those metallic platforms
- Jenny and Michael Messner nurture a bold, green future for Charleston, from the Low Line to Laurel Island, wherever that is...
- For the last several years, Charleston’s own BJ Dennis has been making a name for himself in his hometown—not only as a highly sought-after personal chef and caterer, but also as a... Read More
- Charleston-based Maya Chia is making a splash in the skin-care industry.
- Follow these five Charleston chefs on Instagram for a stream of decadent photos to whet your appetite.
- We took a lesson in spring layering for men from Hermès, but used a plaid button-down in place of the designer’s jacket and kept the look sporty with dressy sneaks
- Step into spring with new and eye-catching styles