You are here
- Catch up with guitarist Lee Barbour, who creates surf jazz, gypsy swing, and more
- Toy inventor Dr. David Wyman takes entrepreneurship seriously
- Jacob Lindsey brings equal parts chutzpah and worldly know-how to Charleston’s Civic Design Center
- Meet Dana Stevens, the L.A. writer and producer who set sultry new legal drama Reckless here in Charleston.
- Janine McCabe conjures theatrical characters through costume design
- Natural-world inspiration is at the heart of all Becca Barnet’s creations—from taxidermy to site-specific installations.
- Last December, a group of F&B pros gathered at The Grocery downtown—some returning home from as far off as Sonoma and points in between—to pay tribute to chef Frank Lee, a culinary... Read More
- Justina Lasley has devoted 20-plus years to helping people seek out the answers they’re sleeping through
- Sharing a laugh with comedian Dusty Slay before this month’s Charleston Comedy Festival
- Twelve years ago, local physician Dr. Ann Kulze left her busy Mount Pleasant family practice, dedicating her life’s work to educating the public at large on healthy eating habits and lifestyles... Read More
- Brandy Culp makes collections from Charleston’s past her present tense
- Catching up with Scott Blackwell, the serially successful food and bev entrepreneur behind High Wire Distilling Co.
- From restaurants to a resident sports team, much of Charleston bears the branding work of graphic designer Gil Shuler
- All the Holy City’s a stage for modern dance choreographer Kristin Alexander
- Lowcountry Artist Market founder Kristen Gastaldo connects local makers and buyers
- From inspired murals to beautiful beer bottles, Sean Williams is Holy City Brewing’s unofficial painter-in-residence
- Sharon Cooper-Murray preserves the disappearing language and folk art of the Gullah Geechee culture
- With a new Emmy and clear focus, John Barnhardt's latest adventure is rolling
- Herb Parker sculpts found objects and natural materials alike into works of art that inspire dialogue
- Brien Beidler brings his rare craftsmanship to the Charleston Library Society’s priceless tomes