You are here
Charleston’s winters may have nothing on our Northern neighbors’, but hey, all those oyster roasts and outdoor fêtes can get downright chilly without the right attire. To keep you toasty, we rounded up some of the city’s best knit hats.
1. “Exhibition” acrylic hat in Fair Isle pattern, $32 at Goorin Bros.
2. “St. Germain” acrylic beanie dusted with sequins, $38 at Anthropologie
3. Multicolor cap in a loose-knit wool blend, $34.50 at United Colors of Benetton
4. “Zion” hat made of virgin wool by Howlin’ by Morrison, $58 at Indigo + Cotton
5. “Short Dog” beanie with leather Volcom logo on cuff, $22 at Parrot Surf & Skate
6. Cable-knit hat made of cashmere and wool, $128 at Brooks Brothers
7. Cable-knit beanie in a cotton blend with pink pom-pom, $38 at C. Wonder
PHOTOGRAPHs by (4) Mac Kilduff & (2) Caroline Martin & Courtesy of (Anthropologie) the retailer