You are here
HOME & GARDEN
- The renovation of her 1960s tri-level leads artist Sally Bennett, and her family, down a new path
- Have limited space in your yard? Tired of the same old terra cotta pots? Garden editor Joan McDonald teaches us how to get creative, and crafty, with three do-it-yourself container gardening projects...
- Reach new heights with vertical gardens—living “paintings” for patios, porches, or outdoor rooms
- Give plain clay pots botanical pizzazz with this easy cast-leaf project
- A neglected lot gets a makeover, including a new home and private garden that blend seamlessly by design
- Recycle unwanted silver-plate pieces or garage-sale finds into interesting and elegant containers
- Want a plant that provides shade as well as a sweet summertime treat? Try a low-maintenance, high-yielding fig tree
- Parlors morph into playrooms and vintage treasure find new purpose in the Lail family's urban digs.
- For a look that surprises, designer Michael Mitchell is in love with pairing bold finishes with contrasting details—all in natural patterns and textures. He shares some favorite examples from... Read More
- LaNelle and Robert Barber rebuild on Bowen’s Island