You are here
HOME & GARDEN
- An airy, art-filled Sullivan’s home gives a young urban family a relaxing seaside escape with long coastal views
- Plant coneflowers for eye-catching beds that attract birds, bees, and butterflies
- If you’ve roamed the streets around Colonial Lake, you’re sure to know the graceful antebellum home at 67 Rutledge Avenue, painted pink and boasting a broad front porch with Moorish... Read More
- Charleston is a hotbed for handcrafted home goods. Meet some of the area’s most talented artisans and peek at their products, designed and fabricated right here in the Holy City
- When it comes to these showy bloomers, options abound. Pick the hydrangea variety that will thrive in your green space.
- Create an edible container garden with a delicious trio of herbs
- The renovation of her 1960s tri-level leads artist Sally Bennett, and her family, down a new path
- Have limited space in your yard? Tired of the same old terra cotta pots? Garden editor Joan McDonald teaches us how to get creative, and crafty, with three do-it-yourself container gardening projects...
- Reach new heights with vertical gardens—living “paintings” for patios, porches, or outdoor rooms
- Want a plant that provides shade as well as a sweet summertime treat? Try a low-maintenance, high-yielding fig tree