You are here
Precious metals and gemstones make these natural beauties shine
1. Talk about a flight of fancy: this owl brooch has a body of 18K yellow gold and white enamel with turquoise eyes wisely ringed in pavé diamonds. $3,840 at Nice Ice Fine Jewelry
2. Picture the Swarovski crystal scales on this sterling silver lizard pin shimmying across a deeply hued blouse or blazer.
$200 at Dazzles
3. Give a nod to your seaside habitat by donning this 18K white gold octopus necklace. A member of Roberto Coin’s “Tiny Treasures” collection, it has sapphire eyes set amidst diamonds. $2,920 at Paulo Geiss Jewelers
4. For a look that’s fearless—and a little bit wicked—pin on this vintage enamel spider brooch glinting with 18K yellow gold and studded with diamonds. $1,500 at Joint Venture Estate Jewelers
5. Earn bragging rights with the one that didn’t get away: a vintage sailfish brooch featuring a cabochon ruby eye swimming in diamonds and plique-a-jour enameling. $19,000 at Croghan’s Jewel Box