You are here
- 25 to 30 mixed red and green seedless grapes, washed and dried
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 bunches rapini, florettes and leaves separated
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- 1/3 cup roasted pine nuts
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat grapes lightly in one tablespoon olive oil, place on foil-lined baking sheet, and roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly softened. Remove from oven and reserve.
Blanch rapini in large, heavy-bottomed skillet until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet, drain, and dry.
Put remaining olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes in skillet over medium heat. Sauté until garlic is lightly browned. Add rapini and heat through. Add grapes and pine nuts and heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.